Animal AgTech Innovation Summit
October 19 - October 20, 2021
The Animal AgTech Innovation Summit on October 19-20 returns for its third year, gathering the world’s leading producers, animal health providers, nutrition companies, technology developers, retailers and investors to explore new strategies and solutions for sustainable, profitable, and healthy livestock farming within the European landscape.
500+ senior-level delegates and thought-leaders will participate in interactive livestreamed sessions, roundtable discussion groups and 1-1 video meetings to gain business-critical insights, make new connections, and foster future partnerships.
As the industry strives towards a shared goal of high-welfare, low-carbon protein production, this summit offers an invaluable platform to bring the best minds together under one roof, to accelerate projects and fast-track the commercialisation of advanced farming technologies.
2021 Key Themes:
- Climate-Smart Agriculture: Innovative solutions to achieve net-zero and meet ‘Farm to Fork’ 2030 goals in livestock and dairy farming
- Precision Livestock Farming: Addressing concerns around data – Who owns it? Who should pay for it? Where is the value for the farmer?
- Robotics & Automation: Is the future of farming hybrid? What are the strengths and limitations of a fully automated farm?
- Sustainable Nutrition: Exploring healthier and sustainable alternatives to soy, and the role of biotech-driven solutions in future feeds.
- Disease Detection and Prevention: Scaling up novel vaccines and early disease detection to reduce antimicrobial resistance.
- Innovation in Aquaculture: Accelerating the use of plant, algae and insect-based feeds and on-farm digitisation.
- Consumer Communication: Developing consumer trust through supply chain transparency and traceability.
- Farmers’ Perspective: Insight into the major challenges facing today’s farmers and how innovative technologies can deliver tangible ROI.
- Investment and Partnerships: Where is the capital? What makes for an attractive start-up? How can we accelerate technologies to market?
Super Early Bird: €295.00 (until July 30)
Full Price: €495.00
Visit event's website
Print this page