Global Aquaculture Awards now open for entry
By Aquaculture North America StaffNews aquaculture aquaculture UK global aquaculture awards
The 2019 Aquaculture Awards are now officially open for industry individuals and companies across the globe to enter.
are open to everyone involved in the global aquaculture industry, no matter how large or small.
open to any research project involving collaboration between the industry and academic sectors. The winner will be the project that is most likely to have an impact on the industry and has already demonstrated some tangible measures of success.
will be presented to the organisation that is able to demonstrate the consistency of its contribution to the environmental, ethical and economic sustainability of the industry. Entrants will need to highlight ways they are addressing each of the three E’s.
an award set to promote companies and/or new initiatives with a truly international impact. Projects that promote cross-industry collaboration and/or make their results freely available for the greater good of the sector will be viewed particularly favourably.
Individuals are invited to nominate a person from within the sector whose attitude and achievements in the last 12 months have been particularly inspirational. The public will then be able to vote for anyone from the shortlist, which will be drawn up by the judging panel based on the best of the nominations received.
– nominations sought for people, companies or products that have arrived on the aquaculture scene since January 2018.
– any initiative that has improved the welfare of the farmed animals and/or the wildlife they interact with since January 2018. Initiatives can cover a range of factors, including genetic, pharmaceutical and technological innovations, or improvements in husbandry and farm management protocols.
– an award for the developer of novel hardware or software that has, or is projected to, improve the performance of any aquaculture sector.
– the employer, individual or organisation that has done the most to promote diversity in their workforce and/or the sector in general since January 2018.
To find out more about each of the categories and to enter or nominate please visit www.aquacultureawards.com and complete the online forms. All entries and nominations will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.
- A full list of categories and details of how to enter the awards can be found at www.aquacultureawards.com
- The closing date for entries is March 1, 2019.
- The shortlists will be announced in early April and followed by the awards presentation dinner held at Dynamic Earth, Edinburgh on May 29, 2019.
Please visit the website or email email@example.com for further information and mark the date to ensure you don’t miss out on this tremendous opportunity to join fellow industry professionals in celebrating the best of the best in aquaculture.
Print this page