New pumps from Pentair
November 5, 2014
By Quentin Dodd
According to a press release from Pentair, the proprietary impeller design of its new pumps delivers a higher level of precision concentricity for increased efficiency.
“The hydraulic isolator smooths the water flow inside the volute, raising the efficiency even higher,” notes the release. “The L3-PLUS, are an excellent choice for applications that require maximum flow rates at low head. They are also perfectly suited for ponds, water features, fountains and aquaculture.”
L3-Plus Series™ and H3-Plus Series™ features include:
• Freshwater and saltwater compatible
• H3-PLUS models feature aquaculture-duty, totally-enclosed-fan-cooled (TEFC) motor with anodized aluminum construction
• Union connectors included for connecting directly to 2.5″ or 3″ plumbing
• Large basket with smooth surface for easy debris removal
• Easy-carry handle; and see-through lid for easy basket inspection
For more information contact Pentair Aquatic Eco-Systems at 407-992-5637, www.PentairAES.com.
Use 1 of 2 photos
Photo 1 Caption – H3-PLUS SeriesTM Pump
Photo 2 Caption – H3-PLUS SeriesTM Pump