Tender for a 2 year Minimum Contract for Sea Freight Services for Cermaq Canada West Coast Operations
By Tor-Eddie FossbakkProducts
Cermaq Canada has an opportunity for interested parties to bid on a 2 year contract for Sea Freight services, Smolt Delivery Service and Sea Site Mortality Removal for the West coast of Vancouver Island in the Tofino- Clayoquot area.
This Letter is intended for the use of bidding on this contract opportunity.
You may bid on all or part of the tender
• Mortality removal service
• Smolt Delivery Service
• Sea Freight Vessels(s) for the Tofino – Clayoquot area of operations
All vessels must be able to meet or exceed ISO 14001, 9001, 22000 and 18001 requirements of Cermaq Canada as they apply to this contract
• Cermaq Canada services up to 14 Remote Sea Sites out of their Tofino facility in the Clayoquot Sound year round.
• Locations Range from Warn Bay all the way to Dixon Bay in Shelter Inlet.
• Tender packages are available but bidders will be required to sign a confidentiality agreement with Cermaq before receiving the package.
Tender for a 2 year Minimum Contract for Sea Freight
Services for Cermaq Canada West Coast Operations
Terms of Bidding:
All bids must be in by 5 pm June 5, 2014 including a proposed contingency plan, in writing by mail or e-mail to the contact info below.
Cermaq Canada, PO Box 142, 61 4th Street, Tofino, B.C. V0R 2Z0, Canada
Tel. (250) 725-1255, Fax (250)725-1250
Attn. Don McIntyre, email: email@example.com
Print this page
- Polar vortex brings chilly lesson for aquaponics producer
- New Aquaculture Act best way forward for Canadian industry